At Coastal Ridge Real Estate, we have a passion for our people. Click below to check out our open regional positions, or click here to see our company-wide open positions.
- Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!Position Title: Property ManagerJob Profile: Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners, a private real estate investment firm based in Columbus, Ohio, is currently seeking an energetic, results oriented Property Manager with a competitive spirit to join our growing team. Attributes and capabilities that are critical to this position include: excellent sales skills, project and personnel management, budget minded, entrepreneurial, social media and technology oriented, progressive thinker, creative, eye for modern design and quality, and enthusiastic with a strong sense of personal responsibility to achieve set goals.Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ensure exceptional service is delivered to all residents of the community.
- Ensure community meets all monthly, quarterly & annual financial and operational targets.
- Regularly identify operational bottle-necks and establish appropriate corrective action plans and processes to eliminate future problems.
- Communicate both operational and financial risks to corporate management and establish corrective action plans.
- Oversee, assist and hold accountability to individual team members to ensure proper execution of individual responsibilities.
- Train and mentor individual team members to ensure they understand approved policies, procedures and protocols to perform their daily responsibilities.
- Ensure a positive work environment is maintained at all times.
- Attend corporate meetings and act as the primary point of contact between the corporate office and the field office.
- Hold weekly team meetings to ensure effective, open communication.
- Perform difficult staffing duties including hiring, terminations, and corrective action coachings.
- Ensure aesthetic standards are maintained to the highest level for all aspects of your community.
- Review work completed by direct reports to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Ensure timelines of all regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Completes other tasks as directed and assigned.
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Following written and verbal instruction, with the ability to work independently.
- Positive customer services skills.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in a Property Management or Assistant Property Management role.
- Experience with onsite software systems.
Position Status: Full Time ExemptTravel Requirements: 0-10% typicalReporting Relationship: Regional Property ManagerCompany Description:Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners (“Coastal Ridge”) is a private real estate investment company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 2013, Coastal Ridge’s growing team of over 300 associates specializes in the acquisition, asset management, and property management of real estate throughout the United States. To date, Coastal Ridge’s owned, joint-venture and third party management portfolio includes more than $1+ billion in assets across sixteen states in the student, conventional, and active adult multifamily sectors. Our track record has demonstrated the firm’s ability to achieve our investor’s goals by implementing a consistent strategy anchored by steadfast investment rationale and a progressive and systematic operating platform. Coastal Ridge was recently honored as one of the 2016 Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the U.S., and was also honored in 2016 as one of Columbus Business First’s 50 fastest growing companies in Central Ohio.Fit this opportunity? Click again to apply!
- Coastal Ridge Real Estate Partners offers a competitive benefits package including your choice of three health insurance plans, voluntary dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, Paid Time Off, as well as 401k with 4% company match!